Monday, 6 August 2012

Announcement !!! (1)

I would like to share this announcement with this Blog readers, due the importance of the subject which is a possible discovery of a new High Temperature Superconductor material. I decided to write an open letter to the concerned people whom are in the field of research of a High Temperature Superconductor at room temperature to come and join my research and to Laboratories which are able to analyse the substrates generated on the surface of the system I created. This system is called True Bose Einstein Condensate system (BECs).


Dear Sir/Madam

I am writing to seek your assistance to analyze the substrates resulted on the surface of the system I created to generate a High Temperature Superconductor Material.

My experiment is based on the Rugosa corals which I collected from a deposit of the sea in south England. These Rugosa corals are unique and they are almost half billion years old, they are still alive. I have more than (20.000) single Corals, and I managed to grow them and make their number acceding few hundreds of thousands, this number is sufficient to repeat my experiment at a very large scale. (Photgraph1)

To start the experiment I put (6) Rugosa corals inside a round plastic container and I added (1.5) liter of sea water. A piece of metal is used to join an anode and a cathode then is put inside the seawater by (4) cm. the cathode is joined to a copper inductor by an electrical wire, the inductor is connected to a side of a torch and the anode also is connected to the other side of the torch, the torch stayed off during the time of the experiment. (Photograph 2)

The Rugosa coral are catalyst polymers with catalyst (monomers), they are ionic fungi plants, they have the ability to create substrates; these substrates are metal ligand (Molecules) appearing on the surface of the system and they are easy to store. The substrates start to generate on the surface after (7) weeks, and they become brighter and sharply reflecting to light up to today (10 weeks). (Photograph 3 and 4)

My demand of your service is to analyze these substrates to answer to the following questions:
What is the molecule shape?
What is the value of the electron density of the molecule and it's boundaries?
Are the substrates formed as layers? If yes how many layers existing?
Is there any holes existing between the molecules and between the layers or within them?
Are the substrates High Temperature Superconductor Materials?

Finally, because the system still needs to stay in stability, I suggest that the analysis of these substrates will be made in place where the system is at (my home); this is due to the continuity of the process of the experiment. I suggest a second option which is; that an expert from your organization visits me to take a sample from the system to be analyzed at your laboratory.

I look forward to hearing from you

Yours faithfully

Tarek Merouani
Independent Researcher
E-mail: tarek.merouani2@gmail.com
www.spaceandhistory.blogspot.co.uk

Photograph 1. Thousands of Rugosa corals ready to create BECS.

Photograph 2. BEC system to generate a substrates (High Temperature superconductor Material).

Photograph 3. Substrates on the surface of the system (High Temperature Superconductor Material).

Photograph 4. Substrates on the surface of the system (High Temperature Superconductor Material).




Post a Comment