Emergency call to the USA Authorities
I see that hurricane Rachel is taking a straigh forward direction towards Los Angeles to bring catastrophes to the West Coast. And by this condition, I would like to make a call of emergency to the USA authorities to permit me the introduction of a mini system, which is called "Higgs Boson Aquarium"; this system has an aim of diverting Hurricane Rachel from it's forecasted trajectory and avoiding it's landing on the USA coast. My proposition is a good proposition to make of Higgs boson solution to Hurricanes beneficial to humanity.
I think the introduction of "Higgs Boson Aquarium" before Sunday twelve pm at the Los Angeles area will reduce the amount of rain in land by eighty percent; because this system is capable of weakening this hurricane from it's energy.
Please, if you are interested in putting into practice my solution, let me know as soon as possible.
No comments:
Post a Comment