Dear readers, Here I am writing another post concerning Higgs boson magnetism because I see the importance of including few pieces of information to the benefit of knowledge of people with interest to the actual era of life; an era where planet earth had been integrated into Higgs boson magnetic field. I would like to talk about the appearance of five aspects which explain the existence of Higgs boson magnetic field in our universe.
The first aspect that explains the existence of the Higgs boson magnetic field in our universe is the late made discovery on planet Neptune; Neptune's cloud disappearance is a good proof to the existence of Higgs boson magnetism. I am not saying that Neptune clouds disappeared just by surprise, but the only explanation to this phenomenon is Higgs boson magnetism intensification.
The second aspect that explains the existence of Higgs boson magnetic field in our universe is the appearance of black dots and footprints on planet Mars, and more hidden shapes under it's soil will be discovered because of Higgs boson magnetism disturbance to Mars soil and dust to make these footprints more apparent in the future. I think that Higgs boson magnetism as a puller to particles makes planets decomposed and pulled to feed it self with particles. I think that planets are losing their masses due to Higgs boson magnetism intensification and to integrate them to it's fied.
The third aspect that explains the existence of Higgs boson magnetic field in our universe is the appearance of more Moon's cracks. The moon shrinking and cracking is due to many influential phenomena such as earth's gravity, but here I have to include the intensification of Higgs boson magnetism which has it's impact on planet earth orbit to widen and this is what makes planets earth gravity stronger, also it's influence of pulling the Moon's particles to make further moonquakes. I think that Higgs boson magnetism intensification is making the Moon cooling faster because of it's pulling to the Moon's heat from it's bottom.

The fourth aspect that explains the existence of Higgs boson magnetic field in our universe is the appearance of a higher number of asteroids and comets. I think that you agree with me that a higher number of asteroids and comets are discovered every week; and this higher number could be linked to Higgs boson magnetism intensification because this last is making planets losing their masses to appear in asteroids and comets.
The fiveth and the last aspect that explains the existence of Higgs boson magnetic field in our universe is planet earth quick change in all natural phenomena. The planet Earth's atmosphere has changed dramatically due to Higgs boson magnetism intensification and the increase in particles inflation, as explained in most posts of this blog.
I promise you to come back with further talk about Higgs boson magnetism intensification and Higgs boson magnetic field existence in our universe.
Thank you for your reading
No comments:
Post a Comment