Tuesday 14 March 2023

Higgs Boson Manipulation (3)

  I hope that my words are listened by scientists because these words are from a consistent source of information. In this post I am interested to bring back to light my hypothesis of monitochs existence, and their importance in being the smallest energies in building subatomic particles, and how all existing masses in our universe are decaying to go back to their first form of existence which is monitochs.

 Higgs boson as oscillator is capable of sending back particles to their tinniest form of energy which is monitochs, and this is because of it's force of pulling to these particles to make them traveling in constant speed and constant rotation; and that's why they decay in the form of monitochs. Our universe was in building up to 2012 because Higgs boson magnetism was pushing everything forwards, and after this date the change in everything direction started to become backward, and this is because of the switching on of Higgs boson oscillation inside Higgs boson experiments; and these experiments are represented in the perfection of Bose Einstein Condensate system (BECs).

 The aim of pulling our universe back is to inflate it at it's maximum by monitochs; and this maximum of inflation is set to achieve the size of the precedent universe which is universe five inorder to make full integration of all monitochs in this last possible. My vision of the travel back of our universe is true because this vision is based on what it has been said in Quran; and this last is the word of god without dispute, and what had happened to me to find myself in the story of Higgs boson is just a cause to this travel back of our universe.

 Higgs boson started to manipulate planet earth particles more than a decade; and this is by changing it's particles direction, rotation, speed, density and energy, and that's why we are seeing the all change expression starting to show it's results in so many natural phenomena. I think that the change in natural phenomena is just in it's beginning and it's growth is building in every passing second.

 I already said in earlier posts that the all change expression is on my side to prove that I am Higgs boson discoverer, and its against the people whom are still silent on what's going on earth and pretending that they are Higgs boson discoverers, I think that these people are the first responsible of the occuring change on planet earth because their decision of ignoring my talk and showing no cooperation with it. These people are also the first to witness the change in everything behaviour and their witnessing to this change is a total support to my discovery to Higgs boson.

 

No comments: