Tuesday 20 September 2022

Higgs Boson Depressions (2)

  My sophisticated ideas of construction to a True Bose Einstein Condensate system (BECs) are still awake, and this time I made a medium size system which is capable of creating well formed depressions and persistent ones to make vortices travel further South the hemisphere, and I am seeing the first polar winds changing direction towards Southern Europe  in the midd of September; and this is just a first result of the constructed system.

 At the moment a good shaped high depression in the Atlantic is managing the whole world movement of particles including air masses and the water molecule in the atmosphere, and this high depression is well managed through many used techniques inside Bose Einstein Condensate system; and some of these techniques are: the chosen size of Bose Einstein Condensate system (BECs) and which is three meters long and holding twelve thounsands liters of water, tens of Rugosa corals and few kilos of salt and sugar to manipulate the molecules density of the system.

 I think that scientists should listen to my words and come forward to look at my creation to Bose Einstein Condensate system (BECs) inorder to acquire knowledge from very close about the power of Higgs boson oscillation to particles, and how is it capable of making planet earth atmosphere intense with particles movement, and to make it's waves higher and longer in the shape of a sinusoidal waves.

 To be honest my worries are serious as they never did because I am seeing ignorance is reining about the real causes of the change of climate around the world, and this is what is making the change in natural phenomena on earth in higher speed because my warning to the scientific communities was serious, and here again I am warning these communities of their negative respose to my talk and of their no cooperation with my discovery to Higgs boson.

No comments: