Monday 7 November 2022

Higgs Boson Depressions (10)

 My hunting of proofs to my discovery to Higgs boson never end, and with luck I have always new ideas to do so. In the last post a genel idea was introduced in order to have a better vision of where I am up to; the concerned experiment on Higgs boson started with a simple idea of how herbivore dinosors were fed? And without doubt huge crops were available to feed them; so the idea of growing geant corn is under way and which will bring with it an inducussable proof to Higgs boson theory from my points of views.

 In this post I might talk about how time particles could be exchenged with old new ones in a surface of land planted with corn; and this integration of old new time particles will lead to the grow of giant corn trees; because the old new time particles origines are from universe one and which are ten times bigger than the existing time particles in the planted land. The introduction of old new time particles of universe one within the planted land with corn is the subject of the second action of the second side of the actual experiment.

 Higgs boson magnetism is becoming puller than pusher from the first experiment more than ten years ago, and this means tha any introduced condensated particles will make Higgs boson magnetism pulling faster and stronger to the existing particles inside the planted land with corn, and in the same time the push back by Higgs boson magnetism of particles of the first universe is imminent; and this is what its called the recall by Higgs boson cited in erlier posts in order to realize inflation; and by this push back to particles corn cells will have the opportunity to acquire bigger time particles to grow bigger and faster.

 I think that the integration of bigger time particles of the past is a reality which hasn't to be ignored, and my little corn field will an prove it sooner; and by this my triumph will be an easy information to understand, and to be transferred by scientists and media to the whole world. I think that the recognition to my discovery to Higgs boson will be inescapable

No comments: