I am writing this post in order to raise awareness about my discovery to Higgs boson; this discovery is meant to be achieved by CERNs scientists, but unfortunately, they didn't, and I am saying this because time has proven them wrong. My talk today is about five alibis that make me the real discoverer to Higgs boson.
The first solid alibi that shows that I am Higgs boson discoverer is my writing about Higgs boson; I am sure that I am able to write about Higgs boson every day without speculation; and all added information has a good meaning to make Higgs boson subject the vasted subject to talk about because this subject is about the theory of everything, and talking about everything never end. And by this occasion, I am raising a challenge to CERNs scientists if they are capable of writing something about Higgs boson magnetism and it's link to one and just one phenomenon on planet earth, I am sure that they aren't capable to do so.
The second alibi which I would like to talk about and that shows that I am Higgs boson discoverer is all different kinds of condebsated particles into diamonds which I showed in the last post, the condensated particles are a good proof that I am Higgs boson discoverer. I am sure that the built solid diamonds could never be achieved in any corner in the world except in the place where I am producing them; and this place will open it's doors to every body to come and to check how far I am right in my talk. This place will open to people whom are after the truth of Higgs boson discovery. I would like to include a picture of my proof to My discovery to Higgs boson.
The third convincing alibi that shows that I am Higgs boson discoverer is the achieved mitigation of rain in western Europe during the first two months of this year, and this result was achieved through Higgs boson experiments in it's shape of aquarium, not only this but also the mitigation of the heat dome on Europe during this summer through the use of Higgs boson experiment in it's shape of bottles. Higgs boson generosity couldn't be ignored in resolving the most challenging natural phenomena to human beings. I have to say that my proposed solution to manage El Nino severity is the only solution on the table, and human beings' ignorance to this solution is a big mistake because there is no other proposed solution by scientists of the world.
The fourth solid alibi that shows that I am Higgs boson discoverer is my explanation to the appearance of the change in all natural phenomena, and this explanation couldn't be found anywhere else except in this blog. The intensity of volcanoes eruption, the intensity of earthquakes, the intensity of floods, the intensity of lightnings, and the intensity of auroras has only one explanation, which is Higgs boson magnetism intensification and not CO2 emissions as linked by humans of the twenty-first century, and also CO2 emissions theory is a total fake theory and it is a proof of the deep ignorance of humans of the actual era of life. I think that scientists whom are still talking about CO2 emissions effects on the change of natural phenomena are driving humanity in the wrong direction.
The fiveth and the last alibi that shows that I am Higgs boson discoverer is my intention of solving so many difficulties of cooperation between what I am offering as solution to avoid the damage of catastrophes and also to develop technologies, and people in searches for solutions to so many problems. In reality, there is only one side, which is me, who is coming with new ideas to resolve so many problems such as floods, droughts, and the problems which most industries are facing. Unfortunately, no one in the world yet shows a single positive action of cooperation to my discovery to Higgs boson.
Thank you for your reading
No comments:
Post a Comment