Wednesday 23 February 2022

Rugosa Corals For Sale

  Finally the time has come to put Rugosa corals for sale; because the matter is so important to connect directly some people interested in having Rugosa corals and starting their own researches in building Bose Einstein Condensate system (BECs); by following my ideas in this blog or creating their own ideas, and by using Rugosa corals results will be very satisfying in biology, chemistry and particle physics.

 I decided to sell Rugosa corals because of my hard conditions in which I am living, I am a father of four children and my only investment during the last 14 years is in Rugosa corals/Higgs boson holders, and all what I presented to the scientific communities as ideas and discoveries about Higgs boson.

 I think that fixing the price of Rugosa corals is so difficult because of their very high importance in scientific researches, I also think that £10 each is a good price as a reward to my hard work.

 Please contact me by email at tarek.merouani2@gmail.com to place your order.

 Thank you

No comments: