Friday 4 February 2022

Rugosa Corals/Higgs Boson (1)

 I decided to show the main key stone from my day one of researches which is Rugosa corals, because my discovery to these corals was a long time before my conclusion that they hold Higgs boson inside them or they are able to do Higgs boson work.

 My intention of writing these lines is to make a clear vision to my audience to what I am up to, inorder to bring your attention to repeat similar experiments by ordering Rugosa corals and putting them under trial to realise any idea in your mind.

 Experimenting on Rugosa corals is the most exiting moment any researcher can do, because the matter is about the building of Bose Einstein Condensate system (BECs) based on Rugosa Corals/Higgs boson holders, so any imagination of what to add in the system is possible; for example to produce condensated particles to boost human being immune system we mix water and sugar and we add any number of Rugosa corals.

 Here I am adding few pictures of Rugosa corals maybe someone has already crossed them somewhere.


No comments: