Friday 11 March 2022

Rugosa Corals/Higgs Boson (48)

  My connection to the world's communities of particle physics is through my discovery to Higgs boson, otherwise I have nothing to do with these communities because I am not a scientist; but my hobby is to make basic experiments with basic means; and these experiments have exceptional results, and such results are as follow:

 The first result of my experiment is to give direction to particles on planet earth; and this direction of particles is made through my management to the wanted experiment. And the main tools in any experiment are sugar, water and Rugosa corals; these last are Higgs boson holders. Particles take direction depending on the number of Rugosa corals, the amount of sugar and also the amount of water inside any experiment. I think that the direction of particles could be observed through low depressions, high depressions and also the jet stream. I think that clouds also have a good presentation to the direction of particles.

 Another result of my experiments is to make some materials not achieved yet by any known technology, and some of these materials are: the condensation of most known and unknown particles such as marjorana fermions and sheets of electrons, also the creation of some molecules such as animals molecules.

 The third result of my experiments which is important to talk about is the creation of gluons balloon in the atmosphere; this result is one of the best ideas in the 21st century; and this balloon of gluons has a target of gathering the maximum of birds inside it; simply because it has a total control of birds synchronization to Higgs boson magnetism.

 Finally I am proud of my self because I managed to link Rugosa corals to Higgs boson and to link Higgs boson to Bose Einstein Condensate system (BECs) and to link this last to products, facts and phenomena.

No comments: