Tuesday 1 March 2022

Rugosa Corals/Higgs Boson (34)

 My intention in the following lines is to awake clever minds to rush to use rugosa corals to produce condensated particles in high quantities in order to face the danger of a coming coronavirus new variant; I mean by this; is to boost at least 3 billions human beings by taking a dose of condensated particles each.

 I think that the idea of the use of condensated particles has to be executed by creating all right conditions such as trial centers, a good will, approvement, marketing and courage, I also think that my preparation to produce billions of doses will allow me to do so and my experience of producing condensated particles will make everybody in the world satisfied in receiving the right quantity of doses in the right time, and also in eradicating coronavirus from planet earth.

 Superfluid is a kind of condensated particles produced specifically to regenerate human being cells including all immune system cells, and it works similarly to any liquid once put in the freezer taking shape of it's container , and also condensated particles are block builders to matter so their container will be under rectification if it is a biologic container.

 I have to say that the world is entering a new era full of surprises due to the increase in inflation, and this is what will make series of viruses formation in the coming years, and the existing visions in virology should take in consideration my offer of use to condensated particles because it is the unique and the beneficial solution to include in the fight against viruses.

 


No comments: