Friday 7 April 2023

Higgs Boson Manipulation (11)

 The precedent low pressure in the Mediterranean sea was well managed to bring some rain to North Africa because this area was in need to the water molecule. The manipulation of the low pressure in the Mediterranean sea has occurred due to the building of sets of Bose Einstein Condensate system (BECs); and these sets were very small ones which have the size of a cup of coffee filled with water and a half spoon of sugar, and the number of these sets was (15) and each cup had an energy form of three. By the cited experiment I certified that the manipulation of depressions is a true fact which has to be considered by scientists communities inorder to manipulate the water molecule on earth, and resolve the problem of droughts in many countries. I am sure that I am bringing to the world one of the unique solutions to droughts by the use of Higgs boson as a manipulator to the water molecule accumulation in the atmosphere.

 I am making an appeal to the responsible people in countries affected by the shortness of rain, and I am telling them that Iam able to resolve the problem of droughts through the use of Bose Einstein Condensate system (BECs) based on my researches on Higgs boson; and this idea is very effective with guaranteed results and with very low costs. So please don't hesitate to contact me and make me an invitation to start bringing you rain in the wanted areas which you wish to be irrigated. I also remind you that the idea of limiting droughts in the wanted countries is a new idea which is making Higgs boson discovery proved and certified. 

 I think that in another side some countries are suffering from excessive rain and very wet lands; and this complication could be also resolved through the creation of high pressures to divert clouds to other areas and avoiding further rain. The technique of clouds diversion is simple to use and it is very efficient to make very wet lands drying, and limiting further rain on these lands. I am sure that the creation of high pressures in some areas around the world is possible to aplicate inorder to help agricultors achieving their goals of production.

 My long experience in building Bose Einstein Condensate system (BECs) based on Higgs boson to manipulate clouds and the amount of rain made me very confident to resolve so many related problems to the water existence on any land around the world. And also the use of condensated particles in developing agriculture by increasing it's production to the extreme, and these condensated particles are really good challengers to any existing fertilizer in the world.

 To end this post; I am simply able to help so many countries in need to the water molecule or suffering from the abundance of this last.

No comments: