Friday 1 January 2016

Higgs Boson Monitochs (01)

Higgs boson monitochs are sub-subatomic particles; they are the building blocks of quarks, majorana fermions and glue balls. In this post I decided to go deep inside a world where technology has no word, and looking at sub-subatomic particles is a subjective idea born from my experiment on Higgs boson, and regrouping these particles during the production of superfluid to be visible by the naked eye is a simple task based on the creation of a True Bose Einstein Condensate system (BECs).

Its obviously convincible that quarks, majorana fermions and glue balls are made of monitochs because these last are the product of Higgs boson symmetry breaking. I think that you remember that in “Higgs Boson Aquarium” post, a highly important step of Higgs boson turned into fibres; this point is a revelatory of monitochs’ creation otherwise the beginning of everything could never happen, and what is interesting to know is that monitochs are the kick start of all matter and anti-matter.

My writing to this post is to show how my legend is bright, significant and purpless; because nobody on earth suggested sub-subatomic particles yet as I am doing. The proposed sub-subatomic particles which I like to call “Monitochs” have four different kinds with their antis and naming them as (A, B, C and D) and (Anti-A, Anti-B, Anti-C and anti-D) is fair .The graph below has a good explanation to what I am saying.

What we understand is that monitochs are produced by the break of Higgs boson, and I think that its just by the break of Higgs boson the capability of producing enough mass to build the whole universe is acquired because monitochs have an unbelievable speed to duplicate.

Monitochs  are the perfect proof to my discovery to Higgs boson and to a True Bose Einstein Condensate system (BECs) because I am making them available to laboratories to look at them, analysing them and finding ways to develop technologies through them. Now I am asking if there is anybody to cooperate with my unique discovery in the world.


No comments: