Sunday 13 October 2019

Beyond Higgs Boson (41)


Never mind, scientists of the world are still keeping quiet on my talk about Higgs boson experiment results; and that's why I am bringing this video to present another result of this experiment.

Birds plumes are everywhere because of the higher inflation in the atmosphere; and I mean by this; is that the higher level of subatomic particles is the cause to make birds changing their plumes faster, faster and faster.

All I know is that where I live, I am seeing 3 linked phenomena which are: the domination of higher depressions, birds plumes are everywhere and the bubbling water on the surface of Higgs boson experiment; these 3 phenomena are indications of how fast to get results from Higgs boson experiment.

I am saying maybe, maybe and just maybe someone with good connection to nature will make the same observation to these phenomena and rising questions and asking what are they the real reasons of the appearance of these phenomena?

I think that birds, pigeons and seagulls are looking their plumes not because of CO2 emission but because of other causes which are much deepe, deeper and deeper; and I mean by this; is that climate is changing not because of the change in the molecular level but it is changing because of the change in the subatomic levels to Higgs boson experiment.

Now my message is clear to the sleeping scientists to wake up and join my side of researches, otherwise their to the reality becomes higher, higher and higher.

I also should invite CERN's scientists to show their opinion or their explanation to the cited 3 phenomena above, and not just saying that any change in nature is due to CO2 emission.

No comments: