Monday 7 October 2019

Beyond Higgs Boson (39)


My intention to add this video is to show some of Higgs boson experiment results. And first of all Higgs boson experiment which I want to talk about as well had been alive since June 2019. As I said in earlier posts that this experiment is unique and its completely different than those experiments on Higgs boson during the last 8 years; and this is just because I decided to make it the last experiment which will bring with it huge proofs to my discovery to Higgs boson.

I think that any scientific experiment is justified with it's results. Higgs boson experiment which I was building during the last 3 months has already started to give birth to so obvious proofs which couldn't be ignored.

Never mind, one of Higgs boson experiment results is the creation of high depressions on the Atlantic and on western Europe; these depressions are with thousands of miles wide, consistent to stay long time; maybe up to 2 years and they are also huge feeders to Higgs boson magnetism.

The consequences of these high depressions are numerous and their responsibility is put on the people whom are pretending that they are Higgs boson discoverers.

Now my management to create high depressions is complete with excellence; and this means that the solution of drying too wet lands is an open subject to debate.

No comments: