Thursday 17 October 2019

Beyond Higgs Boson (44)


I am able to talk, talk and talk about Higgs boson experiment results; just because I am telling the truth which couldn't be criticised. The rising in temperature in the Northern hemisphere is only and only a result of Higgs boson experiment; because of (5) real facts which are: the oscillation of particles inside Higgs boson experiment, the rising of chemicals' interactions on planet earth, lesser particles density on planet earth atmosphere due to Higgs boson magnetism, the increase of the sun's flairs due to Higgs boson magnetism and the increase of the speed of particles rotations due to Higgs boson magnetism.

I am sure that nobody can ignor the reality of the increase of temperature on planet earth, and also up-to-date nobody dares to talk about the causes of this rising of temperature outside the box of (CO2) emission. I am the one and the only one who is posting true and real facts of this rising of temperature.

I think that scientists should stop linking the causes of temperature on planet earth to (CO2) , because this last will have no chance to survive longer than (2) to (3) decades, and it's chart will show dramatic decrease shortly.

My imagination to the higher temperature on planet earth by (7) Celsius is true, and when this rise of temperature will happen remember my talk.

No comments: