Wednesday 16 October 2019

Beyond Higgs Boson (43)


Let's adding another result of Higgs boson experiment for your attention; this result is made by the higher quantity of Rugosa Corals inside Higgs boson experiment; and which is the formation of new molecules of animals never seen by human being, and by this I recognise that I managed to show to the world that I am Higgs boson discoverer.

The new old molecules are growing faster in a huge number and they will be real animals such as fish, shellfish and amphibians. I have to say that these creation of molecules could never happen without the existence of Higgs boson in a very higher number to dominate all particles behaviour,  and to make particles forming the RNA and DNA to build them into molecules to form so many kind of animals.

My intention to add this video is to prepare scientists all over the world to be ready to come to have a look at Higgs boson experiment,  and using it as a world centre for scientific researches.

Here as well I promise you to show you the Higgs boson experiment result of new old molecules of animals building in the nearest future.

No comments: