Thursday 19 May 2022

Available Majorana Fermions (13)

  Consideration, consideration and consideration; considering my experiment of production to majorana fermions is the most important action in our new era of life; because this experiment is representing the all change expression occuring at the moment in our universe. I thik that the consideration of majorana fermions condensation experiment is the bearer to the truth of Higgs boson discovery and it will be a huge step in the advance of researches in science such as in biology, chemistry and particle physics.

 My intention to add these lines is to remind you that my experiment of condensation to majorana fermions is making our world going forward to an exotic era; where life is turning back to where it was in the past; and by this human being has to be aware of it's future; a future of the past where many challenges are growing especially in the field of chemistry, because the reformation of molecules is a must. I think that dealing with new future molecules needs an understanding of the present and an efficient preparation of the future.

 I also think that majorana fermions experiment is one of the experiments which needs attention and consideration because it is the most powerful in energy dissolution; simply because it contains a very high number of Higgs bosons; this number has the ability of dismantling molecules and atoms to their lower energy form in a matter of days inside Bose Einstein Condensate system (BECs), and I have to say that the limitation of majorana fermions condensation experiment is a necessity to slow down our travel back into the past.

 I think that I was ignored for so long and this is not good situation to me and to researchers in particle physics because planet earth is loosing it's mass so rapidly until where human beings will have no space where to live. Please come and join my discovery to Higgs boson because the sooner to come forward the better planet earth situation will be.

No comments: