Sunday 8 May 2022

Available Majorana Fermions (10)

  As long as majorana fermions are produced and available to researchers in particle physics my advertising will never end until I will achieve a deal of cooperation in order to make my idea of condensation to majorana fermions real, proved and recognized. The sustainability of majorana fermions has to be proved in many applications, of course with your means of technology; and this is what I am waiting for in ordet to grab a little income to assure my continuity of bringing more ideas of production to materials based on particles.

 My intention to add this post is also to show some of my new ideas of development to some industries such as fish industry development; I think that this idea could be achieved through the use of Higgs boson inside ponds to feed fish, because Higgs boson is capable of producing proteins; and this is what will reduce fish food costs to very low; this idea is under development, and I hope that it will be successful and I will let you know about it in the future.

 Anothet idea which is significant to realise and which is the development of the production of some vegetables such ad potatoes; these last could be produced in their primary origines, and this is througj the use of condensated particles to integrate their DNA into the past through their reversal. The idea of producing original potatoes is so helpful in the study of systematics to produce potatoes ancestors. The potatoes plant which you are seeing below is growing slowly and surely to become unique plant with unique fruits.



No comments: