Sunday 29 May 2022

Available Majorana Fermions (20)

  My interest in this post is to show you one of the experiment which I am carrying on Higgs boson to condensate majorana fermions in the picture below. The actual experiment on Higgs boson has a double target; the first target is to condensate majorana fermions in order to use them in a fiture experiment to produce solid majorana fermions, and the second target is to manage some of the clouds in the south Atlantic ocean to condensate them in the big Sahara and producing rain; just to remind you about one of the challenges which I am making which is to make the Big Sahara greener than ever.

 I am willing to raise so many challenges in the future to make condensated majorana fermions the best material of production to so many new products such as; solid majorana fermions, few medecines to treat so many diseases such as cancer and viral infections, the production of some rare animal molecules during the process of condensation to majorana fermions, sugar production and the production of fatty acids. 

 I am sure that I am capable of producing enough majorana fermions to revolutionize so many industries such as oil drilling, pharmaceutic, petrochemistry, oil industry and energy. I think that what I am talking about is real and true and needs a good support to make my dreams real.



No comments: