Tuesday 10 January 2023

Higgs Boson Depressions (29)

  The change in the speed of natural phenomena on earth is at increase due to the existence of Higgs boson magnetism; and this change is obvious in viruses development, polar vortex breaking, the growth of trees and grasses, persistent depressions and pressures and animals extinction. Higgs boson magnetism is intensifying and most people on planet earth have no idea about the causes of so many strange incidents such as floods, heavy snow, sudden storms, higher number of earthquakes and the increase of volcanoes eruption. In this post I am interested to talk about three important matters to humanity and which are linked to Higgs boson discovery and it's experiments.

 The first important matter which is linked to Higgs boson discovery is the change of my life from a chef to an expert in Higgs boson. The change in my life is important to humanity; because by this change in my life humanity has at least one person on earth who is capable of dealing with Higgs boson and it's oscillation to particles; because this oscillation has a direct impact on human beings life, and I always used Higgs boson in the benefit of humanity in my experiments such as the creation of new ways of productions and also weather systems management. I think that I am the only person on earth who is explaining what is Higgs boson in a logical way and bringing proofs to it's influence on earth through it's experiments. I think that humanity should recognise my discovery to Higgs boson, and should also compensate my spent energy all these years in digging in Higgs boson as the most important subject of the actual era.

 A second important matter to humanity which is linked to Higgs boson discovery is the use of Higgs boson as a master particle in the innovation of technologies, and to advance researchers in their researches in most kind of sciences such as medecine, pharmaceutic, biolgy, genetics and particles physics. Scientists have to understand that Higgs boson could be used as a mean of research in many kinds of laboratories, in the development of most industries and also in the development of agriculture; all this because Higgs boson is a creator to it's magnetism and this last is the manipulator and the controler to any particle behaviour not only on planet earth but also in all our universe. I think that humanity should benefit from Higgs boson discovery and hurry up to use it in it's positive sense before it is too late.

 The third important matter which is linked to Higgs boson discovery is the spreaded new information and knowledge in this blog; I am sure that my talk about Higgs boson is not found anywhere, because Higgs boson discovery was made in an offered lucky conditions by god, and it's explanation is made by someone who is autodidact; I learnt Higgs boson subject from god, or let"s say that the knowledge which I acquired from my interest to Higgs boson is a gift from god, so it is better to humanity to benefit from this gift.

 

No comments: