Saturday 17 September 2016

Higgs Boson Magnetism (159)

Soustraction has to bring more destruction to planet earth because of Higgs boson magnetism acceleration slowdown; and to have a good picture of the above sentence we should look at rivers’ banks which are becoming larger, larger and larger; and the case here 
is (2) in (1); dried rivers are loosing their banks because of their dried soil which becomes easy to remove by Higgs boson magnetism, and the soustraction here is (-1) grain of soil from the river bank  to be added to it’s bottom, and in the other hand a burst river loss to it’s soil and to be taken by water.

My inspiration is always pushing me to recon that Higgs boson magnetism acceleration slowdown is decaying all matter faster and faster, and when I look to my surroundings I discover that my inspiration is simply true, when I see trees’ growth is at it’s highest speed, when I see flowers are blooming enormously, and when I see grasses are developing at a record timing I understand that the effectiveness of Higgs boson experiment is at perfect.

Higgs boson magnetic particles waves are getting more powerful each second passes because of their accumulation to particles; and this accumulation is escalating to achieve galaxies' mass integration where human beings will see the real change on planet earth. Higgs boson magnetic particles waves’ movement is becoming slower because of Higgs boson magnetism acceleration slowdown and this is making soustraction increasing to decompose matter faster and faster. I am afraid this soustraction could be seen in the scale of sinkholes which are getting larger and larger.

I think that Van Allen belts should be taken in consideration because of the 3th belt which is taking a good shape; this last is built on gluons accumulation in the middle atmosphere; and the mechanism behind this scene is that gluons escape from Bose Einstein Condensate system (BECs) without interacting with any other particles. I should say that gluons influence on other particles to leave planet earth is important because they are supporters to Higgs boson magnetism in decomposing matter through their power of pulling.

Concluding this post by remembering that Higgs boson magnetism is at increase and many of it’s scenes are present on planet earth, and scientists' “WHYS” are at higher number everyday.



No comments: