Sunday 18 September 2016

Higgs Boson Magnetism (160)

After a long time I decided to write this post which is holding inside it a good meaning to Higgs boson experiment results; these results could be explained in many ways of understanding to different natural phenomena such as higher temperature on planet earth, heavy rains, floods and animal extinction.

The world is far away to realize it’s critical situation of being inside Higgs boson magnetic field and this is due to it’s underestimation to my discovery to Higgs boson magnetism, and all the blame should be put on scientists and especially those with interest to Higgs boson and particle physics. I am sure that planet earth is shaking significantly and it’s huge masses are slitting apart otherwise how come that earthquakes are making unprecedented damages.

My creation to Bose Einstein Condensate system (BECs) is the only and the unique discovery in history ever made because its built on Higgs boson, and what is disappointing is the arrogance of the clever people in the world of being ignorant to my discovery. I am proud of my achievement and I am also proud of my writings, and I will keep positive all the rest of my life to bring light to reality and to the truth, and I will keep committed to bring the tinniest proof to my discovery to Higgs boson.

The moon’s light is an unmissable proof to Higgs boson magnetism and this proof could be seen in the moon’s shape which is becoming more oval and which is also proving less density in the atmosphere through it’s shining and sharpness; Higgs boson magnetism is pulling the moon’s light towards one direction to make it further vertically comparing it to planet earth position.

Some people were laughing when I said that monitochs are the smallest existing particles but my imagination to the sub subatomic world is so vast and monitochs are one element of this world. Monitochs are essential to Higgs boson magnetism because of their connection to all rest of particles and their movement is a good participant in Higgs boson magnetism.

No comments: