Sunday 5 February 2023

Higgs Boson Depressions (40)

 Let's imagine that the high pressures are still dominating the Atlantic and the Western Europe; and this is what will contradict my hypothesis of bringing down these high pressures to zero bar; and this means that the risen challenge of freezing the English tunnel during the second half of February is failing; and this is what will show my failing in proving the rightness of my discovery to Higgs boson and my experiments on it. I am looking for anybody to bet anything that I am capable or not to realise my challenge and to make it true, I might win and make some resources of income as I am in need to it.

 My very long experience of experimenting on Higgs boson is making me very confident to not to miss my target especially when it comes to talk about particles inflation in planet earth atmosphere and managing them, because I acquired enough knowledge about the management of Bose Einstein Condensate system (BECs) through the use of Rugosa corals (Higgs boson holders). I discovered the link between the settings of Higgs boson experiments and depressions in 2013, and from this time my interest of observation to the action reaction between Higgs boson experiment and depressions, clouds movement and winds, and I learnt a lot about their links. And now I am able to manage the cited phenomena through the size of  Higgs boson experiment, the number of the used Rugosa corals in the experiment, the quantity of the used water in the experiment and the kind and the quantity of the added molecules to the experiment. The combination of building Higgs boson experiment and it's regulation through the addition or the diminution of it's ingredients depends on the situation of depressions in the sky. I become more interested to the polar vortex behaviour just few years ago, and my interest becomes stronger this year because of the available means which I have acquired such as the plot of land in which I built the reservoir where to carry Higgs boson experiment, and also where to collect the water of rain to use it in the experiment, and in this plot of land I managed to create the field of corn inorder to use it as a receiver to the collected condensated particles from Higgs boson experiment. The field of corn is meant to rise the challenge of growing unique corn bigger than any corn around the world, and also to make of this field of corn a mini Higgs boson magnetic field inorder to control low depressions. 

 This post comes to make my audience aware of my circumstances in which I am carrying my researches in the benefit of humanity, and I am looking for an opportunity of an investor in my researches, and I am asking anybody to become my sponsor inorder to make some income from my wrtings about Higgs boson. 

To end this post I should remind you about the actual Higgs boson experiment which is switched off inorder to reset particles inflation in the atmosphere and achieving this month of February target of Higgs boson experiment.

No comments: