Saturday 6 May 2017

Announcement (126)

Higgs boson experiment is taking place in order to produce high quality soft diamond; and the process of soft diamond production can last up to two years. My intention to write this announcement is to show to the world that the setting of Bose Einstein Condensate system 

(BECs) is the only tool which is capable of particles’ manipulation from molecules to sub subatomic particles, and by using some techniques carbon atom is rebuilt again to form an insulating sheet to finish by becoming diamond.

My knowledge of soft diamond production was built accidentally through many visions between 2012 and 2014, and it was understood during it’s half way of production. I think that I showed many pictures of the produced diamond in earlier posts, and I proposed it’s use in electronics to take chips quality to higher level but until today I couldn’t find interested people to my production; here I am inviting you to come forward and having a look at my unique production to soft diamond.

I am also writing this post to send a clear message to those people whom are still in doubt about my discovery to Higgs boson; I am telling them that I am Higgs boson discoverer and I am the most knowledgeable person about it’s use in so many different experiments to come up with all kind of unimaginable results such as bio-nuclear energy production, electricity production, soft diamond production, plutonium production and many kind of sub subatomic particles such as majorana fermions, glue balls and quarks.
Produced Diamond by the use of Bose Einstein Condensate system (BECs)

No comments: