Thursday 7 April 2022

Available Majorana Fermions (4)

  My intention to add this post is to make a clear message to scientists of the world to open their eyes, to be aware of what's going on earth, and to be aware of what others are up to in their scientific researches. In my case and after all what it has been said in this blog scientists of the world should rush and come forward to make a seriouse advence and development to Higgs boson discovery, and especially after my presentation to majorana fermions condensation which were shown in some images in earlier posts.

 I am sure that after all these years majorana fermions are becoming a simple product to achieve in enormous quantity enough to the whole world's laboratories to look at by using the available technologic means; and this situation has to be realised sooner is better, otherwise the world will assist more anarchic phenomena at all levels from natural proteins production to allow viruses to become more sophisticated and permitting wild storms to occur frequently, and also further planet earth loss to it's mass. I think that the loss of planet earth to it's mass is becoming so obvious and it shouldn't just be ignored.

 Majorana fermions condensation is a serious proof to my discovery to Higgs boson, and scientists shouldn't pass through my talk and doing nothing. I think its time to take positive action towards my offers because these offers are true and holding rightness. Some of my offers are: majorana fermions condensation, superfluid fertilizer,  superfluid booster to human being immune system, carbon condensation, helium 3 condensation and many other offers.

 So scientists silence is not an option of standing with the truth of a dicovery, but it is an option of calamities spreading, ignorance propagation and a total negativity. 

 

 

 

No comments: