Saturday 9 April 2022

Available Majorana Fermions (5)

  Never mind, my understanding to Higgs boson incarnation into rugosa corals is real, and I am capable of bringing so many alibis inorder to grab a recognition to all work I made during the last 12 years. 

 Firstly when I talk about the analysis  of the ready made majorana fermions; I am hoping that someone with the capabilities of doing so takes positive action and go forward to make these analysis, and proving that the analysed matter is majorana fermions, and I can't see what is difficult or complicated in not leaving  majorana fermion hanging all time by my side. So please make me a sign if you are able to help me in this matter.

 Secondly majorana fermions condensation is a high depressions creator, and I am looking for someone who is interested in this subject to observe this process of creating high depressions through the condensation of majorana fermions, and also to conclude that this phenomenon is true and right. The other side of this process is to finilise low depressions through the up to date unwanted condensated majorana fermions release; and this action of release to condensated majorana fermions is the first cause of the appearence of the low depression in the Atlantic right now as you are seeing the picture below.

 Thirdly majorana fermions condensation is a process full of excitement; especially when you set Rugosa corals inside a container and then you add diet lemonade; the picture of released bubbles is infinite, and within 5 to 10 days majorana fermions start to appear on the surface of the system with their reddish shining color. I think that scientists are missing something which hasn't to be missed, something which has to be looked at and looked after, something which holds an infinit source of information.

 

No comments: