Wednesday 13 April 2022

Available Majorana Fermions (7)

  My intention to add this post is to rise awareness about the instability of the world health systems; and this is due to the failing of the waning natural immunity, otherwise we aren't seeing higher numbers of infections and death in some countries due to coronavirus. Here I am again reminding you about my solution of eradication to coronavirus; and this is by the integration of  condensated particles in their half way of the process of condensation to majorana fermions.

 The process of production to majorana fermions is much faster to condensate particles by 10 times than condensating particles to turn them into superfluid; and this means that the needed doses of condensated particles to the whole world population could be produced in a very short time than expected; which is just few days. Now I have to make my call heard by all helth ministers around the world to take action and accept my offer, inorder to build a real, efficient and high performance of waning natural immunity within few weeks of introduction to condensated particles in the healt systems. 

 I would like to make my voice heard sooner is better because I am seeing that coronavirus will stay with us for very long time, and new variants are building slowly and surely to take himanity by surprise, then all known vaccines will be useless to adapt with these new variants. My imagination to a worse scenario is true, and scientists and researchers should think out of the box to join my side and support my idea, because they have nothing to loose and contrarly they have a wining card to play in the fight against coronavirus.

 I am really the only person on earth who is talking about a complete different solution to viral infections, and I am also the only person who is proposing the use of condensated particles in the world of medecine; and this is simply because my discovery to Higgs boson is right, and my building to Bose Einstein Condensate system  (BECs) is also right. So now what you waiting for? For more dead, for more morose images of the world and for more anarchy in the worlds' health systems.

No comments: