Friday 15 April 2022

Available Majorana Fermions (8)

  Some people think that I am speculating in my writing with regards to my discovery to Higgs boson, and my experimenting to make a wide range of products available in order to make a true revolution in many fields of science; I think that these people have to have Rugosa corals in their possession first, and second try to create a True Bose Einstein Condensate system (BECs), then say what they want to say. And what I am sure about is that their results aftewards will be magical.

 I would like to make five thouysands of Rugosa corals under offer to whom are interested to produce majorana fermions within ten days, or may be try to build thick sheets of electron condensation, if not just condensating general particles to boost human being immunity. I have to bring also in this context clouds management just because I am seeing that floods are huge challenges to many countries, and inorder to facing them the introduction of few sets of Bose Einstein Condensate system (BECs) is the only efficient solution with very low costs.

 I think that many catastrophes could be avoided during at least the last five years in so many countries such as; drought in Somalia, Brazilian floods and landslides, and also United States tornadoes and excessive snow. My solution is true and it should be taken seriously to be executed in the nearest future to avoid the worst of the coming catastrophes. So if you are somewhere in the world and predicting serious storms and you want to avoid the worse impact of these storms, please make me a call and I will be able to to help in this matter.

 What had happened in the Philippines lately by typhoon Rai could be avoided through the use of Bose Einstein Condensate system (BECs), the damage made by tornadoes in the United States also could be avoided, and I am capable of avoiding future damages made by storms just because my understanding to the link between Bose Einstein Condensate system (BECs) and storms is a real knowledge which has a unique benefit to humanity.

No comments: