Wednesday 15 June 2022

Available Majorana Fermions (26)

  My talk today is about Higgs boson trueness inside Bose Einstein Condensate system (BECs); and this talk could never exist without my long experience in the domain of experiments of realization to a True Bose Einstein Condensate system (BECs). Higgs boson is an element of necessity to produce a True Bose Einstein Condensate system (BECs); and that's why I always invite scientists to look from close to what it has been achieved from the production of condensated particles to the use of Bose Einstein Condensate system (BECs) as a tool of management to climate around the world.

 Higgs boson inside Bose Einstein Condensate system (BECs) is making particles oscillated to achieve a perfect condensation, otherwise without this oscillation Bose Einstein Condensate system (BECs) could never be true, and I had made thounsands of times of tests to this oscillation and the results were always proving that an oscillation inside Bose Einstein Condensate system (BECs) was there, and I had presented these results in so many occasions in this blog.

 Higgs boson inside Bose Einstein Condensate system (BECs) is true because I tried the use of the resulted products such as superfluid to grow plants, and even to boost human being body and the the results were excellent. I also used the process of the production of majorana fermions to create a magnetic field where thounsands of birds were directed and settled. 

 I think that the world has to come quickly to find out what my talk is about, because this talk is becoming a necessity to understand in order to understand what's going on planet earth.

No comments: