Friday 17 June 2022

Available Majorana Fermions (27)

  In this post I am willing to show you how far is my talk rightness about majorana fermions condensation; this talk is emphasising my full knowledge of the technique and the processing of condensation to majorana fermions, and I think that by showing two areas of the experiment which leads to a true condensation of majorana fermions this post will be completed.

 The first idea which is covering the production of condensated majorana fermions is the idea behind this condensation; the idea of condensation to majorana fermions is based on the existing theories explained in earlier posts; and these theories are: the string theory, the relativity theory and Bose Einstein Condensate system (BECs), and these theories are well consistent to lead to a true condensation of majorana fermions. I should say that my hypothesis of Higgs boson such as Higgs boson incarnation into rugosa corals, Higgs boson as a particle of obligation in the construction of a true Bose Einstein Condensate system (BECs) and Higgs boson function of oscillation, I think that all these theories and hypothesis made me understand that the consideration of majorana fermions is real and true.

 The second area which is proving the rightness of my talk of majorana fermions condensation is a practical area, and which is based on the intensive experiments and the observation of the action-reaction inside Bose Einstein Condensate system (BECs). The results of the experiments of production to majorana fermions were always the same and this means that my conclusions of majorana fermions condensation are right  because the results are justifying the means.

 Rest to me to negotiate the price of the system which is responsible of majorana fermions condensation, because I decided to not letting you grabbing it for free.

 

No comments: