Monday 20 June 2022

Available Majorana Fermions (29)

  I would like to tell to the world that the availability of condensated majorana fermions is something achieved after long years of deep and intensive researches, and the organisation of the celebration of this achievement should be considered to be heard by the whole world, because of it's important support to researchers to understand so many enigmas in science. 

 I think that the commemoration of the achievement of majorana fermions condensation has to be taken sooner with the agreement of the scientific communities, and by this; the commemoration of Higgs boson discovery will be an obligation, and then this last will be known to everybody. Some people think that I am giving away my discovery to Higgs boson,  and contrarly I am telling them that Higgs boson ideas of experiments are with no end, and I am promising to come up with new alibis justifying the rightness of this discovery.

 Higgs boson discovery led me to fabricate the right system to condensate majorana fermions which are prooving that my researches were in the right paths, but unfortunately my voice wasn't heard, and I am not giving up to shout, shout and shout that the reality of majorana fermions condensation was made through Higgs boson discovery.

No comments: