Wednesday 22 June 2022

Available Majorana Fermions (30)

  This is the last post of the serie of "" Available Majorana Fermions"". My ability of production to condensated majorana fermions is an unprecedented opportunity to those people whom are interested to the subject, and also whom are after the construction of a True system of condensation to particles. The availability of condensated majorana fermions must be considered by scientists and used in order to innovate what it has to be innovated, because I think that scientists are still far behind to understand so many phenomena in so many fields of science. 

 Through this post my proposition of the availability of condensated majorana fermions is open to anyone willing to make new discoveries through their use in action-reaction, or to make discoveries of what condensated majorana fermions are holding inside them. Japan is the only country which is showing real interest to my talk about majorana fermions condensation, and I hope I will grab a deal of commercialization to condensated majorana fermions or to the system behind their condensation, then my capital will be invested in Higs boson experiments by acquiring the best used technologies in particle physics. I think that I am after a real revolution in many fields of life and history will write my name forever.

 Thanks god for offering me a little light of knowledge to lead humanity to the right path.

No comments: