Monday 5 October 2015

Higgs Boson Magnetism (19)

Again I am here to show off my experiment on Higgs boson and it’s resulted magnetism in our universe; Higgs boson magnetism could never exist without my provocation to Higgs boson inside Bose Einstein Condensate system (BECs) otherwise why I am here writing, writing and writing about Higgs boson, it’s experiment and the results of this experiment. The world has to come down and look at my words to understand whats going on planet earth.

Corrections to Higgs boson magnetism have to be done in order to save our universe from real catastrophes; if not, there will be no recognition to my discovery to Higgs boson. Also a full knowledge of the used energy forms inside Higgs boson inside Bose Einstein Condensate system (BECs) is a necessity. I imagine that the world has no idea how this experiment is built? I am the only person who can manage this situation.

My inspiration of writing in scientific literature comes from my deep belief in god, and my understanding of Higgs boson magnetism comes from generous donation of the most generous and powerful. I am not mixing science with religion because this last is completely a different matter than science. The people who think that I am just writing without creating things they are wrong because most of the surprises of the weather are from my creation.

Higgs boson magnetism has the power to absorb all five universes and integrating them into the first one because this last is the father of all of them. Now our little planet earth is just a small particle in all which could be decayed into it’s lowest energy form. I am bringing this statement just to show how huge is Higgs boson magnetism field, I think that the world has to submit it’s obeisance to deal with this situation.

My last word in this post is to remind you about the research on Higgs boson which will be recognized as the best research ever sooner or later, now rest to you to say your opinion.



No comments: