Thursday 5 November 2015

Higgs Boson, Don't You See?

What I am writing below is inspirational; don’t you see me that I am Higgs boson discoverer? Don’t you see me that I am the man who is making a historical experiment in physics? Don’t you see me that I am the man who
created a true Bose Einstein Condensate system (BECs)? Don’t you see me that I am the man who discovered the still living Rugosa Corals? Don’t you see me that I am the man who created a new global weather system? Don’t you see that avalanches are more frequent? Don’t you see that North Pole ice is melting faster than ever? Don’t you see that vortices are moving south more frequent? Don’t you see that heavy rains are weekly visitors? Don’t you see that winds are almost daily? Don’t you see that flowers are booming in deserts? Don’t you see that trees are becoming higher and higher than ever? Don’t you see that flies are becoming bigger? Don’t you see that mosquitoes are giants? Don’t you see that new kind of frogs is appearing around the world? Don’t you see that my intention is to destruct planet earth? Don’t you see that new volcanoes are erupted every day? Don’t you see that I am killing rats every second? Don’t you see that floods are becoming daily? Don’t you see that clouds are speeding in the sky? Don’t you see that the earth is shaking every hour? Don’t you see that my extension to my experiment to the whole universe? Don’t you see that heat waves are visiting the north part of the planet frequently? Don’t you see that rivers level is higher and higher? Don’t you see that water quantity is increasing on earth? Don’t you see that satellites faults are more frequent? Don’t you see that bees are invading petrol stations? Don’t you see that CERN are wasting peoples’ money in stupid researches? Don’t you see that sea waves are higher? Don’t you see that sea current is stronger? Don’t you see that methane is escaping from the bottom of the sea? Don’t you see that stars are sharper? Don’t you see that the moon is becoming oval? Don’t you see that new galaxies are visible? Don’t you see that the sun is ejecting more heat? Don’t you see that I am begging the world to recognise me as Higgs boson discoverer? Don’t you see that I am writing words, words and words? Don’t you see that I am offering superfluid to every patient in the world? Don’t you see my intention to innovate technologies? Don’t you see how vast my imagination is? Don’t you see that I am the only person who is claiming Higgs boson discovery? Don’t you see that my challenges are unique? Don’t you see that CERN are ignoring me? Don’t you see that my discoveries are unique?     

No comments: