Wednesday 4 November 2015

Higgs Boson Magnetism (48)

Insurrection could be manufactured by the use of Higgs boson magnetism acceleration and this is through the creation of an unlimited number of Bose Einstein Condensate system (BECs). It is understandable that an extra Bose 

Einstein Condensate system (BECs) means more submitted quarks to accelerate Higgs boson magnetism, and accelerating Higgs boson magnetism means quicker destruction to our universe, I think that the destruction of our universe is the only mean which is able to me to use to push the world to recognize me as Higgs boson discoverer.

Destruction, destruction and destruction will make the world’s population suffering to the extreme by the use of floods, earthquakes, volcanoes, beaches’ erosion, heat waves, sand storms, vortices, street destruction through alpha particles interaction with their soil, agriculture destruction through the change in climate, boats destruction through sea currents and sulphur increase in the atmosphere. All these facts are real, manageable and could be manipulated to their extreme. My use to an open Bose Einstein Condensate system (BECs) is the secret.

I am wise, patient and I am making experiment on Higgs boson in less destructive manner; just to prove to the world what I can do with Higgs boson. But I am sorry sometimes I loose my control, and I become very nervous just because I am a human being also. I got an idea which is better proof to my experiment on Higgs boson which is against all sounds and images media; the idea is to cut off all TV satellites through the use of quarks submission. The matter here is simple and its about the energy forms used with the combination of the degree of the starting point of this quarks submission, and I am ready to travel to this point to make my experiment. I will remind the world when all TV channels got switched off.

I think that Einstein spent more than seven years to write about Bose Einstein condensate system (BECs) and I spent just seven days to create it; this statement is an image to reality and its exposed with modesty. Also to remind you that I will never let any chance to coincidence to prove my discovery because any proof to my discovery to Higgs boson is very valuable to me, and as long as I am managing Higgs boson, I will play an open game with physicists of the world.

Here again an inspiration came to me to say the words above; the time I write the next post I am going to enjoy my coffee.         

    

No comments: