Tuesday 2 September 2014

Higgs Boson Situation

Higgs Boson Situation is a subject concerning all developments of my experiment on Higgs boson; there are five kinds of developments which I would like to discuss in

today’s post, but before going to these developments; details of an assessment of my experiment on Higgs boson should be done. A scientific assessment in my knowledge has to have three essential points which are:

-         The aim or the target of an experiment
-         What was already achieved from the experiment
-         What are they the means to applicate the experiment in a proper way?

My experiment on Higgs boson is unique and efficient, but my means are very limited and likely the results are excellent; I am sure that uniqueness in this experiment makes it understandable and in reality it is a very simple experiment. 

The issue is that there are so many researchers out there wanted their imagination to Higgs boson to be the right one. What I couldn’t understand is that scientific communities which I knocked their doors didn't want to shake my hand and offer assistance; this is in one hand but in the other one I was strong enough to believe in my ideas and my understanding to Higgs boson. Some people think that making a discovery is limited just to them and not for others, and they will never accept any information from outside their circles.

I am totally depressed because the world started to loose its colours, and it will be black and white very soon and these dinosaurs are still building a fake machine which has no sense.

Soustraction is accelerating and each second passing decomposition is multiplied by ten. From today responsibility of all these is put on the world’s scientists, not only that, government advisers have some of it.

Again I am shouting very high: Icebergs are melting very quick, stop this melting now or the world will be submerged with water except parts of Africa.

The sun’s heat is becoming higher and higher and the ozone is becoming weaker and weaker, and you are sitting there watching me and doing nothing, maybe you want to see five, ten, fifteen or twenty volcanoes erupting in the same time, and then you will say oh! Whats happening?

The connection of the magnetic cables of universe one and universe six is complete; that means that the power and the velocity are decreasing, that will make each solar system of each universe degrading, the result on earth a full decomposition.

Soustraction then soustraction then soustraction till when transition is fully made, then you find yourself swimming.

The picture above is showing Higgs boson situation.

NB: The picture above is from accuweather.com


No comments: