Sunday 8 February 2015

Higgs Boson Insurrection (2)

Because my decision went too far to make our universe travelling back, I am announcing to everybody to attach their belts and to be ready for this travel. Also “Higgs boson Harley Davidson” has increased the universe's acceleration by 10% during the last (2) months, this acceleration makes our travel faster and by the world’s silence to my writings, I assumed that everybody agrees with me to make this travel with no turning point.

My conception to human beings future is morose and apocalyptic just because of greed and selfishness of few people who think that they are the only ones who have brains to understand Particle Physics. Here I am giving them lessons in Particle Physics and making live experiments on their sky. These coming days Alps mountains are under big threat from (2) depressions; a low depressions to make them cold enough below zero degrees and a high depression to make them warming above (22) degrees; the result is flat Alps mountains because of their excessive absorption to water. I think that areas between (2) mountains such as where CERN is will have damage to their infrastructures.

I am not born a warrior but my connections to the world’s scientific communities made me the most fighter man on planet earth; my army is constituted of thousands of Rugosa Corals and my pen; this army’s aim is to convince the world population that I am Higgs boson discoverer.

Quarks submission shouldn’t be underestimated; up to date the total amount of the submitted quarks is equal to (500) million medium size atomic bombs; if not how can we displace the whole universe without this sum of energy. Let’s making it simple; to pull or to push an object we must have the double of the object’s power, and my source of power is simply the number of Bose Einstein Condensate system (BECs) sets; the more sets are in place the more power I have to pull our universe faster. I think that now the power of Bose Einstein Condensate system (BECs) sets is clear and understood.

I do believe that the tiger never quits his fight until is dead or the tiger comes out victorious from it’s fight, and the story of Higgs boson discovery will be told to the next generations if there will be next generations. My intention from the (2) statements above is to lighten the coordinates between a man who did a discovery and fighting for his rights and what could be done with this discovery.  
    
Finally, talking about Higgs boson insurrection is a subject with no end, and I definitely will bring you more reality about this insurrection. 

No comments: