Sunday 13 September 2015

Higgs Boson Insurrection (19)

I am still writing and writing until one day a person’s reaction comes up and join my forces to show to the world how my discovery to Higgs boson is right. In this post I am willing to explain five key points of how anyone can take action to join my fight and tell to the world that Tarek Merouani is Higgs boson discoverer.

The first key point to tell to the world that I am Higgs boson discoverer is by asking people to look at the sky and watching the shape of clouds; the shape of clouds is under the influence of quarks submission and quarks assumption due to my experiment on Higgs boson. The shape of quarks is completely different than the known old shapes of clouds, like I explained that the new shape of clouds of the new era of life is vertical, in very long lines, circular and the colour of clouds is grey to black.

The second key point to tell to the world that I am Higgs boson discoverer is by asking people to look at grasses how they are growing very fast and almost everywhere; many areas are becoming green specially areas situated between the (15) degrees to the (45) degrees of the horizontal lines on planet earth.

The third key point to tell to the world that I am Higgs boson discoverer is by asking people to look at me how I am writing every day about my discovery to Higgs boson and my experiments on it; my writing stay as a big challenge to those whom are rejecting my ideas and my conceptions to a discovery in particle physics, but my writing is simple, understandable and based on solid theories in physics.

The fourth key point to tell to the world that I am Higgs boson discoverer is by asking people to generate my ideas and to look at them deeply; I am sure that by doing so truth about my discovery to Higgs boson will be clear and acceptable. Also so many subjects of researches will be available and will be succeeded by excellence.

The last key point to tell to the world that I am Higgs boson discoverer is by creating debates consulting Higgs boson discovery situation in the world; I am sure that many people in the world are interested to know about Higgs boson, and discussions about it are very exciting, and what is more exciting are the discussions about the results of it’s experiments.

I think by joining my temptation of convincing the world about my discovery to Higgs boson is a noble work in the service of truth, justice, equality, liberty and freedom.

No comments: