Wednesday 30 September 2015

Higgs Boson Magnetism (15)

Corrections to Higgs boson magnetism could be done in order to avoid catastrophic events in our planet earth, these corrections are manageable through Bose Einstein Condensate system (BECs). In this post my interest is with some of opportunities to take and to organize serious corrections to Higgs boson magnetism. I am sure by bringing to light five opportunities of correction to Higgs boson magnetism our subject will be completed.

The first opportunity to take to correct Higgs boson magnetism is the understanding of my research by scientists of the world; I think that once my research is understood; serious decisions will be taken soon to take a step backward in my experiment on Higgs boson.

The second opportunity to take to correct Higgs boson magnetism is to recognize me as Higgs boson discoverer; recognition to my discovery to Higgs boson is an important step to reverse my experiment on Higgs boson magnetism. I think that nobody in the world can reverse my experiment on Higgs boson except me, and Higgs boson magnetism could never be cut off without my knowledge.

The third opportunity to take to correct Higgs boson magnetism is by recognizing my research as the best scientific research ever; my research has three achievements which are: a discovery of millions of years old living organism which is the “Rugosa Corals”, also a discovery of Higgs boson incarnation inside the “Rugosa Corals” and my discovery to a true Bose Einstein Condensate system (BECs). I think that by this recognition my management to Higgs boson magnetism could be achieved as well.

The fourth opportunity to take to correct Higgs boson magnetism is by the recognition of the big Sahara change to it’s color from yellow to green due to my experiment on Higgs boson, this recognition doesn’t come from an imagination but it comes from a true fact. The people living in the big Sahara can see that grasses are already growing and developing.

The last opportunity to take to correct Higgs boson magnetism is by the recognition of the melting of the North Pole; North Pole is melting due to my experiment on Higgs boson, and here as well people living in the north countries can see that the ice is melting very fast, and there is more rain than snow, and the visit of warm winds is more frequent. I think that by this recognition my reversing to Higgs boson experiment could be done easily.

I think that I have to say to the world population; recognizing me as Higgs boson discoverer or accepting Higgs boson magnetism circumstances. 

No comments: