Friday 3 March 2017

Announcement (106)

Bio-nuclear energy is a huge dream to realize; this dream  is not only mine but its also humanity's dream because I think that there is only one opportunity which is the one I am offering. Natural science failed to discover a living organism capable of 
destroying atoms such as Rugosa Corals and just because Higgs boson decided to hide inside them. In this occasion I have to say that I am the luckiest person on earth by my discovery to Rugosa Corals and by carrying experiments on them to come up with bio-nuclear energy subject.

Bio-nuclear energy is a simple project of production to energy with great benefits to humanity; these benefits are represented in it's cost, in safety, in security and in it's reliability. This project does need good people with good will to realize it, also my hard work to convince these people to go ahead with this project has no end.

Bio-nuclear energy project is a unique project because its for the first time when someone is calling for it's realization in human history and if there is somebody else who has the same project in hands please let me know. I had already called for this project long time ago in "Bio-Nuclear Energy Production" post but unfortunately I didn't meet listeners, so my try this time is more positive and more convincing.

I know that many people in the world want to see bio-nuclear energy as the main and the only source of energy because of it's efficiency and many other people think that its just a dream which could be never realized, and my answer to these last is that nothing could be realized without a try.


Which one is better? A almost free energy to everyone in the world or a total destruction to planet earth, because as long as Bose Einstein Condensate system (BECs) is open all the energy which I am talking about is accelerating the process of pulling by Higgs boson magnetism. I think that wise people have to take action to lead humanity to what it better with their right decisions, and if I am wrong in what I am saying; please let me know.

No comments: