Tuesday 19 May 2015

Higgs Boson Insurrection (6)

Higgs boson insurrection (6) has an important influence on the world population’s life, this insurrection has to be explained and presented to you because our planet earth has taken a serious turn back; this turning back is real, true and transitional. Today’s post has to come to give an impressional vision about Higgs boson deception over human being ignorance to it’s shattering to their life.

The deception I am talking about has two directions; the first direction is from Higgs boson discoverer and the second direction is from the incarnated Higgs boson inside the Rugosa corals; both directions are in a state of deception because human being didn't give enough intention to them, and this is the biggest mistake human being have made ever because planet earth is fully under Higgs boson magnetism and there is no turning point to it as it was before 2012.

My deception was on July 2012 when CERN declared the existence of Higgs boson and what it had been said was an abuse to copyright to my research, any way what CERN declared has no solid, no right and no scientific basics, and it was just a scary imagination of a simple man who made Higgs boson discovery. Now after three years we are seeing CERN is still smashing protons and this is a real proof of ignorance to Higgs boson as a particle.

What I am shocked about is the participation of the scientific communities in the underestimation of my discovery to Higgs boson and also my experiments and their results; I just want to say to these communities its time to wake up and to be reasonable because by keeping silent is not the right way to deal with Higgs boson insurrections. The deception here is aggravated and the consequences are not affordable to resolve.

By giving the rights to their owners many lives will be saved, by recognizing me as Higgs boson discoverer I will be able to manage Higgs boson experiment and turn it profitable to the world population, by being moderate and recognizable to my huge work I promise to make the world better place where to live, and by ignoring me and my researches I am capable of letting planet earth facing the total anarchy.

No comments: