Wednesday 13 May 2015

Higgs Boson Syndication (18-5)

Higgs boson syndication (18-5) is a solution to convince the world about Higgs boson manipulation to the global weather system; this solution is a good tool to show a clear and a proper understanding to Higgs boson experiment and it’s results. I think that to explain this solution a talk about five areas of science is necessary.

The first science explaining my experiment on Higgs boson is meteorology; today’s meteorology could never be the same meteorology of the one of two years ago and it will never be; because Higgs boson magnetic field started when my experiment on the Rugosa corals started, and Higgs boson magnetism has changed the most important elements of the global weather system.

The second science which occupies a huge part of my experiment on Higgs boson is physics; because my experiment on Higgs boson is based on Bose Einstein Condensate system (BECs) that explains most of particles behavior and also explains the interactions between Higgs boson and all the rest of particles. What is interesting to add here is that physicists can be relaxed from the huge task of searching for new particles.

The third science explaining my experiment on Higgs boson is chemistry; we have seen in this blog tens of chemical equations if not hundreds; these equations are new to human being due to Higgs boson experiment and their results are everywhere and such results are: red rain, sinkholes and the growth of new grasses.

The fourth science explaining my experiment on Higgs boson is microbiology; it is evident that many micro-organisms have taken place on earth and such micro-organisms are: bacteria, viruses and biological micro-organisms. It is also wise to notice that some organisms have appeared on earth and such organisms are: mushrooms, frogs and snakes.

The last science explaining my experiment on Higgs boson is macro-biology; there is no doubt that molecules are growing here and there and such molecules are: trees' cells, mushroom's cells, spiders, snails and snakes, and this list is very long. I am sure that macro-biology has good proofs of my experiment on Higgs boson similarly to the shine of the sun in the sky.

My conclusion to this post is to remind you that the list of sciences which can bring good proofs to my experiment on Higgs boson is very long and the more time passing the more this list becomes longer, and the world will recognize my discovery to Higgs boson sooner or later.

No comments: