Tuesday 3 May 2016

Higgs Boson Insulation (06)

My wishing is to achieve an agreement with the Algerian Ministry of energy and the Ministry of mines to have all facilities to produce diamond at a large scale in order to use it as an isolator inside electronics' equipments; the diamond which I am talking about is a soft diamond which is able to dilate and accept room temperature. In this post my interest is to explain how to produce this kind of diamond by using Higgs boson inside Bose Einstein Condensate system (BECs).

As we already know that our universe is insulated with soft diamond; and this theory is of my proposition concluded from my experiment on Higgs boson inside Bose Einstein Condensate system (BECs). It took me (2) years to decay molecules into their lowest energy form inside a (5) liters plastic container by using energy form (3) doublet, and the result was excellent; a full sheet of (2) mm thick, (27) cm long and (12) cm large; this sheet represents a condensation of carbon (6) and carbon (12) atoms built in a perfect way to reflect light at 100%. I am bringing this information to remind you that Bose Einstein Condensate system (BECs) experiment is a miniature experiment on our universe.

What I am proposing is a safe, clean, cheap, easy and efficient production to soft diamond in order to be used inside microchips of electronics' equipments such as planes equipments, medical equipments, trains equipments, boats equipments and submarines equipments; soft diamond can replace gold, copper, and other used materials such as silicon to innovate the innovated microchips capable of leading all kind of microchips in fastness, in temperature holding, in data transfer, in all kind of efficiency and in cost.

Again soft diamond is a unique material which has to be considered seriously because of it’s huge benefits to innovate technologies. My intention to write these words is to receive a favourable response from the responsible people to provide and facilitate all means to put the production of soft diamond and it’s use in the right hands and to make of it a real revolution to the semiconductor industries.

My last two words to end this post; I am really pleased to receive invitations of audiences to take opportunities to present my achievement of researches in particle physics. also my wishing is to see a positive outcome of these audiences.

  

No comments: