Sunday 8 May 2016

Higgs Boson Insulation (07)

My impression to Higgs boson insulation is always awake because soustraction has the total role to accommodate the right particles to form insulating sheets to our universe. In this post I am willing to show you how insulating sheets built by electrons accumulate on the end edge of our universe. Just to remind you that my theory is concluded from my experiment on Higgs boson inside Bose Einstein Condensate system (BECs).

As shown in “BECs Surface Electron Density” post that a thick sheet of electrons was accumulated on the surface of Bose Einstein Condensate system (BECs) to insulate the inside system from it’s outside otherwise there will be no True Bose Einstein Condensate system (BECs) because the interesting point here is to prevent helium from escaping from the system and this is what researchers in particle physics in the world didn’t achieve yet. It is similarly in an open Bose Einstein Condensate system (BECs) all electrons travel far to the end edge of our universe and to accumulate there to form an insulating sheet to prevent helium from escaping outside our universe, I am sure that this is what Einstein was in hunt for to prove his theory of Bose Einstein Condensate system (BECs), also I am able to demonstrate my achievement in front of any scientific comity if I am given the opportunity.

The system I created has all answers to the theory of everything because it has the power to manipulate all existing particles in our universe by preventing them from escaping outside it. The image below is showing a True Bose Einstein Condensate system (BECs).

The miniaturisation of the beginning of our universe is possible in (2) conditions; the first condition is the presence of Higgs boson and the second is a closed Bose Einstein Condensate system (BECs) through a cathode and canoed; and what I explained in “Einstein’s Dream” post is where relativity is applicable because the acceleration of atoms could never happen without Higgs boson where their fusion becomes achieved.

I would like to conclude this post by an appeal to physics communities, physics universities and departments to offer me the opportunity to present my discovery to Higgs boson and my achievement of creating a True Bose Einstein Condensate system (BECs) under the form of thesis.


No comments: