Tuesday 7 July 2015

Higgs Boson Infinity (41)

Higgs boson infinity (41) is the last post of Higgs boson infinities and its about general views which deserve to be shared with you; these views are about my discovery to Higgs boson and my experiment on it. Its by habit to share five points of views in order to show my full understanding to Higgs boson and what is behind it’s discovery.

The first point of view which is showing my understanding to Higgs boson is my discovery to it; how come a little man like me came from far away without knowledge to physics claimed the discovery of Higgs boson? All my knowledge to Higgs boson came to me through visions; I explained in “Treasure of Constantine the Great 321 AD” post how a vision could be a source of knowledge and that is why I am still writing up to today, and I can write about Higgs boson during the next (25) years a few hundred words a day; this is because I acquire and share knowledge every day.

The second point of view which is showing my understanding to Higgs boson is my experiments on it; my experiments on Higgs boson are based on a true knowledge acquired through visions, if not how is possible to me to discover Higgs boson hidden inside the Rugosa corals?

The third point of view which is showing my understanding to Higgs boson is my belief in god; I always say that belief is more important than imagination and imagination is more important than intelligence and the key point here is Higgs boson soustraction because everything could be soustrated except god. My belief is making me strong day after day to fight for my right of discovery to Higgs boson and without exaggeration I am writing what it has to be written about my understanding to Higgs boson, and my true and real understanding could be seen within this blog.

The fourth point of view which is showing my understanding to Higgs boson is the no criticism to my writings about Higgs boson; the last comment in this blog was made long time ago and from this time people have nothing to say because of their ignorance to the reality of Higgs boson, but I am sure that you agree with me that I am the only person on earth who is explaining what Higgs boson is, and what it's experiment is.

The last point of view which is showing my understanding to Higgs boson is my experiment on Higgs boson in an open Bose Einstein Condensate system (BECs); Einstein was wishing to find a solution to create a system where to put all particles in a state of motion and maybe Einstein did know that the existence of a boson which is Higgs boson can create all conditions to make all particles in a state of motion; also my understanding to this point made me the only person who tried with success to create a true Bose Einstein Condensate system (BECs).

My conclusion to this post is coincidental; my understanding to Higgs boson is complete and it has to be checked by all scientific communities otherwise the let’s go to a very important experiment will have never seen consequences.   

No comments: