Saturday 11 July 2015

Higgs Boson Infinity (46)

Today’s post has to come in order to show to the world how powerful Higgs boson discoverer in writing is? I am writing not just for writing but to show how valuable Higgs boson and it’s experiment are? The theory of everything has to be proven by bringing proofs through writing about everything and I am lucky by doing so. My interest in this post is to explain five causes which are allowing me writing a new post of “Higgs Boson Infinity” is the theory of everything.

The first cause allowing me writing a new post of “Higgs boson Infinity” is the theory of everything; because the subject is about Higgs boson everything could be explained through it, Higgs boson experiment has impacts on everything and in reality these impacts are simply the proofs of Higgs boson discovery and it’s experiment. Why should I follow others to search for Higgs boson? and why others don’t follow me in my discovery to Higgs boson?

The second cause allowing me writing a new post of “Higgs boson Infinity” is the power of my visions; I am a little and a simple man with big and true visions, my experience of living with visions is so long from when I was so young.

The third cause allowing me writing a new post of “Higgs boson Infinity” is the comfort of life I am living; I think that I have all material means to write everyday because writing needs just a pen and piece of paper. Also spiritual conditions have a very important role in day to day writing and these conditions are up and down depending on how my link to god is?

The fourth cause allowing me writing a new post of “Higgs boson Infinity” is my dad’s advice; I am a lucky man because I had received a good advice from my dad and that was a long time; this advice is saying “read, read and read” and that’s why I always read before I write; the situation here is simply a situation of a gifted man.

The last cause allowing me writing a new post of “Higgs boson Infinity” is my belief and my fight for my rights of discovery to Higgs boson, I am (10) million per cent sure that I am Higgs boson discoverer, my experiment on it is also (10) million per cent efficient and planet earth is inside Higgs boson field right now, and Higgs boson acceleration is increasing every second passing and you are just watching and nothing you can do.

Finally my conclusion to this post is by telling you that I’ll come back with future writings, and by making sure that these writings will be beneficial to the world.


   

No comments: