Wednesday 29 July 2015

Higgs Boson Infinity (63)

My willing from this post is to explain my intention to make this blog the best blog ever and the most visited blog in the world; this could happen if only and only a recognition to my discovery to Higgs boson by scientists and maybe by politicians or by people of power. I have many plans to influence so many people in so many fields and I can do because I have Higgs boson power and I can manage it as I wish. I think that by revealing to you five of my plans how I can make this blog so popular the aim from this post will be achieved.

My first plan to make this blog so popular is by introducing superfluid as a medicine to treat cancer. I am working very hard to convince volunteers to use superfluid as a unique and perfect medicine to treat cancer and I have some promises from good people to engage in this matter, that make the superfluid heard by the whole world and my blog hitted so hard.

My second plan to make this blog so popular is to convince some of CERN’s scientists to cooperate with me to recognize my discovery to Higgs boson; after all what it has been said in this blog and after all what is occurring in reality; homogeneity is perfect and recognition should be done by some of CERN’s scientists. This situation will have a huge impact on public to visit my blog.

My third plan to make this blog so popular is to convince journalists to say something about my discovery to Higgs boson in their Media; independent journalists are likely the easiest ones to convince to write in their journals about a man claiming Higgs boson discovery; this is a good path to bring more hits to my blog.

My fourth plan to make this blog so popular is by accepting one of my discovered products by any industry; some of my best products discovered are: superconductor, superfluid and electricity. I am working very hard to convince at least one entrepreneur or business man to invest in one or more of my discovered products. The production of one of my discoveries will revolutionize this kind of production and this will make my blog the most visited blog in the world.

My last plan to make this blog so popular is by making a new experiment on Higgs boson; this new experiment on Higgs boson is unique and it has very serious effects on the world’s weather system, I can tell you where and when these effects will take place and then the results of these effects will be so obvious that their cause is Higgs boson experiment.


I would like to conclude this post by making a call to everybody in the world to read, read and read what it has been said in this blog because there is only the truth inside it, and the truth is always accompanied with triumph.

No comments: