Saturday 1 August 2015

Higgs Boson Infinity (70)

In god’s name I am writing Higgs boson infinity (70) to show to the world that Higgs boson discoverer is a honest believer, a scientist and a gifted man; simply these qualities are joined together to realize the best scientific presentation ever made. This scientific presentation is the subject of this post, and I think by talking about five key points explaining why this scientific presentation is the best ever made? Our subject will be complete.

The first key point explaining why my scientific presentation is the best ever made is secrecy; from day one of my experiment on Higgs boson all was secret by nature; my understanding to the situations where I was and who I am made everything secret, and the ignorance of others to my research also made my scientific research secret. I think that I am still secret because others are still ignoring me.

The second key point explaining why my scientific presentation is the best ever made is lively; the research I am presenting to the world is covering everything second by second, and its similar to a movie which started in 2010 and its still on playing.

The third key point explaining why my scientific presentation is the best ever made is me; I think that I can describe myself as gifted, honest believer, with many talents and a lot of courage.

The fourth key point explaining why my scientific presentation is the best ever made is sincerity; I was always sincere with many professional people from day one of my scientific research; I never hide any information but I was always looking for people with whom I can share my discovery, and I can tell you that up to date not many are listening to me.

The last key point explaining why my scientific presentation is the best ever made is Higgs boson; discovering Higgs boson is something magic and making experiments on it is the most exciting thing on earth; its manipulating clouds, winds, rain and even manipulating the sun’s heat; its like a play station where you can play your game.

The conclusion of this post is by proudness, triumph and Oscars; if not why I am here writing these words.


No comments: