Friday 30 December 2016

Announcement (42)

Particle physics is a science examining particles and not only drawing pictures of particles and saying these are discoveries; particle physics without experiment becomes a sterile science, and not only this but its through experiments that we discover particles. In this announcement I would like to bring to your attention five discovered particles through my experiment on Higgs boson.

The first discovered particles through my experiment on Higgs boson are majorana fermions; I know that majorana fermions exist just in theory and I recon that I am the first person achieving their production through Bose Einstein Condensate system (BECs). The picture below is showing majorans fermions accumulation on the top of Bose Einstein Condensate system (BECs).

The second discovered particles through my experiment on Higgs boson are glue balls; the actual technologies are still very far to catch glue balls as particles except through a true Bose Einstein Condensate system (BECs). I am really proud to accumulate glue balls inside Bose Einstein Condensate system (BECs) as shown in the picture below.

The third discovered particle through my experiment on Higgs boson is an electron sheet made of 100% of electrons; the accumulation of electrons to build a sheet is not achieved yet by any research in particle physics in the world, and with modesty I created one and I have all the knowledge to produce sheets of electrons as shown in the picture below.

The fourth discovered particle through my experiment on Higgs boson is the building of diamond molecule; I am proud again that I acquired the knowledge to build sheets of diamond as shown in the picture below.

The last discovered particle through my experiment on Higgs boson is superfluid; I had many occasions to talk about superfluid, and it's production is easy and simple. Superfluid has three components which are: majorana fermions, glue balls and the rest of unknown particles, and that's why I proposed superfluid as a treatment to many diseases such as cancer, to eliminate Zika virus and to get rid off many pains in human body.

To conclude this post I would like to show to the world that Higgs boson discoverer is with an unlimited imagination to so many products and to at least to one which doesn't exist in the market.

No comments: